Tuesday, December 24, 2013

the Tuesday Song of the Week

This was a difficult choice.  

I've already given you Christmas content, sort of, and I don't want to overdo it.  

Nor do I want to underdo it, by giving you just some throw-away song that caught my passing fancy.

Hmmm.

OK, here's what I'll do.  I'll give you a centuries old Christmas song, a newer classic (which other people roll their eyes at, but which I think is really sweet) and something that has nothing to do with Christmas.  
The Holly and the Ivy
Like 'I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day,' this one is so beautiful it always makes me cry.

Future generations will puzzle over this.
But you have to admit it's kinda cute.

This AWESOME song almost never gets played on oldies stations.
They should wise up.
'Mr. Dieingly Sad' - The Critters

No comments:

Post a Comment