Thursday, July 30, 2020

still very puzzling

Now that puzzles are available again, here's some neato ones I have to show you,
all of which began life in the 1950s and early 1960s as book covers.  

Note that each and every one looks waaaayyyyy better in person.  


Under Cover of Night
 ======================================================================

Chicks' Own Annual 1956

I have more puzzles with covers from books originally aimed at kids.  
=======================================================================

Some Women Won't Wait

Nudge nudge, wink wink
 =======================================================================

Invitation to Murder
 This book fell into my lap a few years ago.  It was my introduction to Nero Wolfe, and since then I've become a huge fan of those books.  They're SOOOO entertaining.
=============================================================================

I have a TON of these books, but so far this has been the only one's cover I've had time to do anything with.  
 ======================================================================

Wives To Burn
If that's not a provocative title, I don't know what is.
 =======================================================================

See more, get more here:

https://www.zazzle.com/store/the_olden_eye/puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment