Thursday, July 2, 2020

more neato vintage sewing patterns

I've been so busy listing my sewing patterns,

as well as taking them to the post office, because they sell so fast,

that I haven't been able to find the time to show you some of them.

But I have a few spare minutes today, so here we go:


I'd be very tempted to diet myself down to size 0 if I knew how to sew, 
so I could get into this maavelous ensemble by Pierre Balmain.
========================================================================

Aren't these cute?

If I were ever to need a suit, I'd have to learn to sew.  I have lady linebacker shoulders, and it's just south of impossible for me that finds a jacket that fits.
==========================================================================

In high school I had a coat that looked a lot like the brown one on the right.
==========================================================================

We be having rockabilly !!  SOLD
========================================================================

A pet peeve of mine is that you simply cannot find full slips anymore.
What they have now is 'body shapers.'
Thing is, my body already has a shape.  And what I want is a SLIP.
Maybe you feel the same way.
=========================================================================

See more, get more here:

www.etsy.com/shop/PurtyPatterns

No comments:

Post a Comment