Thursday, March 30, 2017

more more more Made in America novelty print fabric

Sorry I missed this yesterday.  I was making a vat of vegetarian chili for last night's Lenten meal at my church.  Spent a huge amount of time chopping peppers and tomatoes and onions, oh my.

The service that followed the meal was beyond awesome, and the singing sounds SO good in a full church, ya know?

Wanna see what it looks like?

Now on to what you came for:
1937 cathedral radios print


glam '40s gal in her sweet ride
Note that the image is sharper on the actual fabric.
And that the watermark, which is only there to protect YOU from flying monkeys, is not on the actual fabric.

Speaking of sweet rides, we got 1957 Bel Airs

from a 1908 Gimbels catalog in my possession.
 Don't I hand-color good?

Another print from the same catalog
Image looks sharper on the actual fabric (as all these images you're seeing do).
Don't I hand-color real good?

Next, the sweetest of sweet rides, i.e. a 1939 Packard.

See more, get more here: https://www.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye/fabric?dp=252285611358564502

No comments:

Post a Comment