Saturday, March 18, 2017

Made in the USA

True fact: ALL the bags in my Zazzle store are made in the United States of America.


This one was made in Hendersonville, NC



So was this one.


and also this one:


=========================================================================

These are all made in Kansas City, MO:





========================================================================

And these begin life in San Francisco, CA...


Don't I hand-color good?

Note that all my Made in the USA bags (i.e. ALL my bags) can be had here:


Them - plus thousands (really!) of all my other must-haves -- can be had here:

https://www.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye/products

The following keywords are just to drive peeps to the blog, so they can see my mahvelous American stuff:

US-made products, American-made products, Buy American

No comments:

Post a Comment