Sunday, January 19, 2014

Vintage ties ! Vintage neckties ! Vintage wide ties ! Vintage skinny ties ! Vintage bow ties ! Vintage bowties !

Obviously, I'm trying to up my standing in the search engines of the world.  
 History's most beautiful paisley tie
 

 a bo rare Claude Montana tie

a GORGEOUS tie with a patent date of February 1923

Fin de siècle frivolity

 silk shantung skinny

St. Patrick's Day


History's most exquisite print silk skinny tie

You cannot call yourself a vintage tie collector 
if you don't have at least one old Towncraft tie.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
The bowtie must be wrested from the hands of geeks and reactionaries.

This design means something.
What that something is, I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. They are really cool. I listed a really cool vintage moon bag this week on ebay. I did not realize that they are highly collectible and I'm hoping that the perfect buyer will find it.

    ReplyDelete