Tuesday, July 27, 2021

The Tuesday Song of the Week

I'm so thrilled to have found today's TSOTW.

I'd hear this song in different places - most recently at the beach body boot camp held next to where I play pickleball - but until this week, I've never been able to find out what it's called.

I remember it mostly by the chorus: 'Say (garblegarblegarble)! Say (garblegarblegarble)!'

I thought maybe it was 'Say tomorrow!' but when I looked that up I got bupkis.

Then a few nights ago, I was somewhere where the song was being piped out, and I stood under the sound system dealie, and listened as hard as I could.

Finally I figured it out. found the lyrics, and the song title.

 And here it is:

                                                       'Geronimo' - Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment