Tuesday, July 6, 2021

July's awesome ties! Retro ties!!! Vintage ties !!!!

We're now at the end of our Roy G. Biv series of ties.

And I'm doing just the V in Biv.  As you may recall, Biv stands for 'blue - indigo - violet'  

Well, we did blue/indigo already, so today we got violet.  

Or purple.  

 Same difference.

Wanna see?

This is, I believe, one of the very very coolest ties in my shop

=========================================================================

Her VERY Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth I is in the house!

==========================================================================

This one's pretty cool too

=========================================================================

From one of the more insane cigarette ads I've seen, this one from Murad.


========================================================================

sled dogs doing what sled dogs do
=====================================================================
 
Next month I'll try to come up with another theme.
 
Until then,...
 
See more, get more here:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment