Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The Tuesday Song of the Week

I was thrilled to find this, because you haven't lived until you've seen the West Philadelphia Orchestra.

The first time I saw them was directly after this VERY oddball opera the hubbage and I had attended, the plot of which was about a Serbian girl hanging with her friends the night before her wedding.  After the opera the audience moved to another room to take part in sort of a party* that sort of approximated a Serbian wedding reception.  

Enjoy !!

'Zla S'dba' - West Philadelphia Orchestra

* A year or two after this event, I was on a focus group for Opera Philadelphia. The woman running the discussion had passed around some pictures, including pictures from this reception. The hubbage and I were in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment