Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Even more puzzling

It's blowing my mind how suddenly I'm selling gazillions of jigsaw puzzles.

I can only attribute it to how people are stuck home now with little to do other than look for lint on their clothes.

If you find yourself in a similarly bored state, and think perhaps it would be better to spend time putting a puzzle together, I have what you need.

In my experience, putting a jigsaw puzzle together is so zen.  When the hands are busy, the mind is free to think, and wonder and that.  Even more so if you have something neat and old on the turntable.  


So here's more jigsaw puzzles available in my Zazzle shop:


Brunhilde Weeps at Siegfried's Funeral Pyre
Something neato for the fan of Wagnerian opera.
 ======================================================================

If it's his job to bring in the newspaper, why can't he also read the newspaper?
======================================================================

glam 1940s woman on her way to Palm Beach.  Or Malibu. 
=======================================================================

Meanwhile, Billy the Kid is laying out his life's philosophy
=====================================================================

and now for our most challenging puzzle, 
but still not as hard as the one from my last puzzling post
 
=====================================================================

See the other 1800+ puzzles in my shop here:


Keywords: retro jigsaw puzzles, unique jigsaw puzzles, jigsaw puzzle shop, jigsaw puzzle store

No comments:

Post a Comment