Saturday, July 20, 2019

Bag 'o the Day

Awhile back I started a 'Bag of the Week,' but obviously -- if you're one of my followers, it's obvious -- that I didn't keep up with it.  

I'm a very busy girl.

Nevertheless, I have come up with an even BETTER idea.

Better because there are currently over TWO THOUSAND bags in my store, with that number growing all the time.  So if I show you just one a week, you'll never get to see all of them.

And that would be a shame.

So amma gonna do this:

Three bags a week.  Marvelous bags.  Beautiful bags.  Neato bags.  Cool bags. 

Each and every one Made in the USA.  

Which is awesome.

Here's today's bag, and it's a BEAUTY.



I might have even shown you this before, but something this awesome deserves another look.   And another.  And another.

The PERFECT gift for the fan of the New Age, or the cosmos, or dreamy butterfly girls tripping the light fantastic amidst the stars and the moon.

Get it here:

https://www.zazzle.com/butterfly_girl_in_space_courier_bag-210311063448748728 

No comments:

Post a Comment