Thursday, February 9, 2017

possum-able

I'm deleting a bunch of stuff from my computer, because it's starting to complain about all the stuff that's on it.

One of the things I not only just found, but forgot about entirely, to wit:
photos of an opossum on my turf back in the City of Bothersome Love.

Even though my area was bo urban - blocks and blocks of rowhouses - the houses in my part of the nabe all had backyards.  And the backyards all attracted possums and raccoons, and little snakes, and like that.

Another pic of the same possum:

And here's a ginormous - 30 pounds or better -- raccoon who came by to eat Lucinda's* food.

Lucinda was my outdoor cat.  I was able to bring her with me to our move downashore, and she's six feet away from me while I'm typing this.  That's her in the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment