Tuesday, December 27, 2016

pillow talk

Welcome to Pillow Talk, where I talk about pillows.

AWESOME pillows that you -- yes, even you -- can purchase!  And also, buy.

Like...


pineapple!

Yes, yes, I know there's a watermark.  As stating many times, these are specifically there to protect YOU from flying monkeys.  The watermarks are NOT on the actual pillows.

Next, we got...
A putto and his dolphin friends!
YES, this is a round pillow.  
Awesome, no?
Yes.


And now there's...
Her Very Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth I
In addition to pink, note that we also have her in lavender and in blue.

Furthermore, there's...
young love


There's also...
birdy love!


Speaking of fauna,
from an ancient book I have re: raising farm critters
Note that my store is FULL of stuff bearing images from the afore-mentioned book.

Now onto the kiddie corner...
Mother Goose and friend

AND...
the urban cowboy

All of the above and MORE -- sooo much more -- pillow-ally speaking, in my store.  Take a look see here: 


There's thousands - yep, THOUSANDS -- of other must-have must-haves in my store.  Check them out here:




No comments:

Post a Comment