Saturday, April 12, 2014

I'm back again

I'm so sorry you didn't get a Tuesday Song of the Week this week, nor did you get pretty pictures of my newest finds.  Or anything.

I was away visiting a relation in North Carolina for a few days.
the divinely awesome chapel at Duke University
they have an organ recital every Tuesday afternoon.  My sister-in-law and I went.  It was nice. 

I'm certain you're less interested in the details of my trip (although I got some AWESOME jewelry and one more bo cool thing at an auction, that you'll soon see here) than in seeing some of my latest non-North Carolina finds, including:

gorgeous GORGEOUS old damask

FIVE yards worth

Here we have a somewhat more humble item,
but it's very cute and cow-oriented.
 as you can see.

Next, we have this oh so cool carved bone dragon brooch,

And a way 1960s childrens book.
 I got a BUNCH of these from Goodwill a couple of weeks ago.

Now on to the last, but far from least...
1989 photo-realistic painting of a horse.
Signed F. Massa.

No comments:

Post a Comment