Wednesday, October 27, 2010

my new intern

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now that she's capable of doing things other than eating and sleeping and purring, little Ivy is interning with me to help get my antique and untique finds to the market more efficiently.  

Above shows her going through the bags from Sunday, which will help me prioritize what should be looked at first. 

She will also be working in the area of materials testing, i.e. which fabrics are impervious to her attentions and which are not; and determining which ceramic materials can be swatted off of my desk and remain intact. 

If you have an idle kitten at home, I would encourage you to register him or her in some sort of work-related program.  It's good for their intellectual development, and it increases the likelihood that your kitten will some day learn a measure of self-control, something that is very difficult for today's over-coddled (and over-cuddled) kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment