Tuesday, October 26, 2010

a great GREAT weekend of buying

Saturday I found some FANTABULOUS barkcloth at the Golden Nugget Flea Market in Lambertville.

My brother was in town, and after the flea market, he wanted to go to the Orvis store in Lahaska. 

I know you'd rather see the barkcloth (and soon you shall, my pretties) but until then, enjoy what the back of the Orvis store faces.














On Sunday, my honey and I went to Adamstown, which is pretty much the navel of the universe, antique-ally speaking: three big flea markets - Renninger's, Shupp's Grove, and Black Angus, plus a gazillion co-ops.  Renninger's and Shupp's you can actually find things to buy.  Black Angus is more of a museum, since practically everything is priced at about ten times what a sane person would pay for it.   

Anyway, I got a TON of stuff at Renninger's and Shupp's, which has not yet been photographed.   Until such time as I do, enjoy the above photo of the area right next to Renninger's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment