Thursday, September 9, 2021

September's first haul of antiques and untiques!

It's been a long time since I posted a haul, but the wait was worth it.  

What I've been finding lately is just so SO astonishingly AWESOME.  

 Which brings us to...

this amazingly adorable juvenile hankie featuring dressed animals  SOLD






==========================================================================

we be having a boxer dog SOLD

=====================================================================

some neato old-timey plastic tumblers with fish!


========================================================================

With the holiday season coming up, you could really use this neato item:
You can roll out cookies!  canapes !!  petit-fours !!!
four different designs !!!!

==========================================================================

We be having a unicorn! SOLD



Our friend does have eyes.  I just couldn't get my camera to show them.

Also, I'm not sure if this is glass, or some hand-carved material.  Either/or it's a charmer.

================================================================== 

BAKELITE !!!!!!!

There's something that's become popular - at least from what I've seen on Etsy - called 'fakelite,' or something similar.  These is not that.  This are the REAL deal.

==================================================================

Lastly, but far far from leastly, is the most awesome item I've had in years, to wit:

A bird in a bird.

Inside this bird is another bird!

It's hard to see that that thing inside is a bird.  Try as I might I simply could not get a good picture of it.  But it's there.  And it's a bird.  Trust me.  

===================================================================

See more, get more here:

www.etsy.com/shop/AntiquesUntiques

No comments:

Post a Comment