Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Mother's Day Buying Guide part I

Welcome to our 2021 Mother's Day Buying Guide, wherein we have lotsa neat stuff for Mom, all of it (with the sole exception of leggings) made in USA !!!

Mom deserves better than some piece of made in China junk, am I right?

Of course I am.  

So let's begin:

One thing every mom can use is a new tote bag:

My research suggests that there's not a mom alive who doesn't love roses.

Lots more floral bags in the shop!
======================================================================

A marvelous bag for the Christian mom

This one, too:
Note that these images appear on tons more merchandise.
======================================================================
 
Next up, we have animal mothers and their offspring, for the mom who loves animals:
 

My shop has LOTS more items with LOTS more cat prints.
===============================================================
 

My shop has LOTS more items with LOTS more dog prints prints.
=====================================================================
 
And something fun if Mom's name is June...
=======================================================================

 
More updates to the Mother's Day Buying Guide tomorrow.
 
Until then, check out the other 800+ tote bags in my Zazzle shop here:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment