Monday, November 2, 2020

old sewing patterns - vintage sewing patterns

Some nifty items from my Etsy pattern shop!

 from the early 1980s when prairie styles were in
========================================================================

Also from the early 1980s, when Marlo Thomas had a line of sewing patterns

LOVE those Eighties blouses.
=======================================================================

Chleessmiss is coming !!
I once heard somebody pronounce it 'Cleesmiss.'  I like that better than Crismiss, which is how everybody else pronounces it.

Anyway, the pattern makes some VERY cute things for your Christmas decor, PLUS the pattern is uncut and in overall perfect condition.  Which is nice.  

Keywords: McCall's Christmas crafts pattern
=======================================================================

Hello Dolly clothes  SOLD

Keyword: 1960s McCall's doll clothes pattern

Note my shop also has a pattern for making Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy dolls in THREE sizes !
======================================================================
                              
                
 I wish I could sew             SOLD
I also wish I was a 1950s size 14.  Because that's today's size 4/6
=======================================================================

This is my favorite of all my patterns currently
=======================================================================

I have - at the very very least - another 200 hundred patterns, some going back as far as the 1930s (and maybe one or two from the '20s) that are still in the pipeline.

To see what's in the shop right now, go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment