Monday, June 15, 2020

The Full-Service Bohemian's Tenth Anniversary !!!

YES !!!

First post was June 15, 2010.

Four days later, I ran into a guy I hadn't seen in ages.  Unbeknownst to me, all that time, he had a thing for me.

11 months and 6 days later:

That doesn't have a lot to do with the blog, though.

Other stuff in my life:

September 2010: started my gig as a standardized patient (i.e. playing sick for money), at a Philadelphia-area medical school. I'm still there.

Opened and closed and opened several Etsy stores.

Opened my Zazzle shop in 2015.

The next year we moved to:
The beach area where we got married.  


Up to today, the blog has 1463 posts, which were looked at 17183 times.

The post with the most lookers was the one about my Donnybrook coat:


No comments:

Post a Comment