Tuesday, October 10, 2017

SUPER cool ties for today's guys

Some NEW NEW NEW ones, 

plus a few that are thoroughly awesome and which I might have shown you already.  

Or not.

Anyway...
three times the charm !




 ======================================================================
looking GOOD
 ==================================================================
high style 1920s woman print
\
don't I hand-color good?
===================================================================
 More 1920s glorious glamor
 Don't I really hand-color good?
===========================================================
 Bette D. and Brian Aherne
on the cover of a 1939 issue of Stage 

Can see it better in the full-ish view, I think.
==================================================================
comedy is doing its best to cheer up tragedy.
 don't I really really hand-color good?

See more -- like over 400 ties more --, get more here:




No comments:

Post a Comment