Tuesday, May 14, 2019

latest vintage ties, retro ties cool ties

The vintage, the retro AND the cool, all in one place!!

Here's what we got today:

From a 1922 issue of Photoplay




 I'm guessing the lady in the crazy get-up might be Mae Murray, but I'm not 100% certain.

Note that the original image is a muddy sepia.  I'm the one who rendered it in the above colors.  No need to thank me.
============================================================================


 More from the 1920s, in the form of this Kelly-Springfields tire ad image,
from a 1926 or so Broadway playbill in my possession.
=============================================================================


Maybe the 1920s or maybe the 1930s, but definitely not later.
From my recent huhYOOGE haul of old fruit crate labels.  
===========================================================================

An print decades older than those above, from an 1880s book I have on animal husbandry.
=============================================================================
See more - over 500 more! -- get more here:

No comments:

Post a Comment