Tuesday, September 25, 2018

latest Made in USA print fabrics

These actually aren't my latest print fabrics, they're just the ones that came after the last ones you've seen here.

We got some awesome stuff for you, to wit...

All the humanities
 =======================================================================

Oh the cute beagles
 ======================================================================

Oh the opulence
 =======================================================================

OK, how here's the reason I haven't been posting fabrics.  
It's because many in my store display a background color that I did not specify.
For example, for the below image, I specified a bright white background.
But what I got, as you can clearly see, is a gray background. 
 I've contacted Zazzle customer service SEVERAL times asking about why this happens, and I'm still waiting for an answer.   
========================================================================

We got SUPER-cute kitty cats
 =======================================================================

And we aim to please

========================================================================
BTW...

As always...


Know this: The watermark is NOT on the actual fabric (which I'm most of you already know).  It's only there to protect my followers from flying monkeys. Which most of you already know.

Know also: 

All of the above available in three kinds of cotton, two kinds of polyester, and two kinds of linen.

All of the above are Made in USA.

All of the above are rare and awesome and epic.

Get some, get all here:


Wanna see all of the 20,000+ items in my store?  
Start here:


No comments:

Post a Comment