Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October pillow talk

True fact: There are currently 696 pillows in my store, each and every one a marvel of marvelousness.

Newest examples as follows:
HOW
CUTE
IS
THIS?????
 Exceptionally so, I'd say.
============================================================
GET THIS NOW NOW NOW!
Before the World Series (or is it the World's Series?) is over !!!
The above is a from a vinegar valentine, one of several in my collection.  The title is, as you can see, 'Baseball Bug.  And it goes like this:

Of all the pests I've ever known,
You are the worst of all,
You eat and sleep and talk and think,
Entirely base-ball.
============================================================================
Something super-perfect for the country decor !!
Note that my store has oodles more merchandise bearing these 19th century farm animal images.  All come from a book from the early 1890s that I found in a box lot at an auction I attended some years ago
 =======================================================================
Speaking of box lot finds...
A natty young gent dressed as a high class swell or maybe a magician.
================================================================== 
From an 1895 issue of The Delineator

 ======================================================================
The dog and the flowers come from two different Victorian trade cards.
 I think they look super-neat together.
=============================================================================
Did I show you this before?
Dunno.
Anyway, this image is a marriage as well; the border comes from... well, I forget exactly, but it's definitely something in my very extensive collection.

See more, get more here !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment