Friday, April 15, 2016

pretty flowers

I'm baaaaack.

Sort of.

As in, I'm still pulling stuff out of the City of Bothersome Love house, so that 90+ minutes each way takes up a lot of my time, plus I'm doing the standardized patient thing* (see my post from 10/7/2011 for what that is) lots of days, so I don't have much time to blog, but that's my problem.  Not yours.

Anyway, swing into !Spring! with these lovely florals...




The above image is from an 18th century floral thingie. (Painting, yes?)  

My store has OODLES more in this design: pillows - clocks -- doormats -- plates -- placemats -- wallets -- coasters -- tote bags and other bags -- tshirts -- mugs -- puzzles - and waayyyyyyyyy more!!

To see all, go here: https://www.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye/18th?ps=120


No comments:

Post a Comment