Wednesday, January 6, 2016

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH


The hubs and I are planning a move from the City of Bothersome Love to downa shore.

In order to do same, we need a mortgage, and in order to get a mortgage we -- meaning I -- have to pass through a gauntlet of endless ENDLESS paperwork.

I HATE paperwork.

Even more so, I hate paperwork were they have you submit the same freaking forms -- seemingly hundreds of them, like, three or more times.

Literally, if I knew there was this much paperwork involved, I'd just say forget it, let's just stay in our home three blocks from where drug dealers keep getting shot up, and hope that the preppies who are getting priced out of Northern Libs and Fishtown eventually make it to my nabe, whereupon the previously mentioned shot up drug dealers will be forced to move on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment