Monday, July 22, 2013

You NEED one of these

Here I'm gonna do an (unpaid) commercial for the Oxo travel mug thingie.  

'Why you you doing an unpaid commercial for anything?' you ask.  'That don't make sense.'

Well, I'm all about sharing good stuff I have, dig?

I drink my coffee black, with ice in it.  The travel mug below was in my car overnight this week, when the temperature in the City of Bothersome Love was registering record high temperatures.  Like over a 100 degrees fahrenheit in the day time, and the high 80s at night.
 
 I come out in the morning to take stuff out of the car, including the travel mug, and -- sit down for this because it's totally going to rock your world -- I could STILL hear ice clinking inside of it.  After at least TWELVE HOURS sitting in a hot car.

'Psh, I drink my coffee hot, as God intended,' you say.  

Aha!  Then dig this feature:

Rather than the ordinarary travel mug, which has part of the top slide open to you can get at your quaff, this one has a button with a spring.  

With the button in the up position (and the lid screwed on tight.  Duh) nary a hot drop of  will fall out of the  mug and stain your pants, even if the mug is upside down.  Can't say that about the other kind, which are almost designed to leak.


These aren't cheap, they go for around $20 or so, but they're worth every single penny.

Aren't you glad I told you about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment