Monday, August 27, 2012

Emptying out my car

I'm not great with merch management, i.e. I often buy some awesome item, and then let it sit in my car for weeks - or months -- on end.  So last week, I began the emptying process.  Here's what came out:

from an auction I went to at least two months ago:

Brush Pottery teapot, creamer and sugar bowl  SOLD


1920's art pottery bowl with flower frog   SOLD

three milk glass daisy and button pattern shoes

compo horse bookends




































Stuff from an auction I went to maybe six weeks ago:

circa 1915 jasperware box  SOLD


circa 1900 pinback photo of pretty lady

From trips to different flea markets within the last two months:

antique door hardware



charming late 1940's juvenile print yardage

totally adorable Occupied Japan frog drummer

1930's framed needlepoint horses

1960's needlepoint poodle

From an auction I went to about three weeks ago

adorable papier mache egg


insanely cool 1960's insulated bag for keeping sandwiches and stuff cold

Super gorgeous faux peridots
  
And from last week's flea market visit:

divinely awesome tooled leather cosmetic case

late 1930's Hazel Atlas drink set

beautiful vintage charm bracelet, purchased from Dollar Boy.

There's actually MUCH more I pulled out of the car.  The above is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment