Monday, July 5, 2010

Introducing Little Ivy


On Wednesday, my two doors down neighbor knocked at my door to report that he'd saved a kitten from my nextdoor neighbor's backyard.  This yard hasn't been mowed in about 18 months or better, and could fool just about anybody into thinking it's actually part of the Amazon.   

Anyway, Mr. Two Doors Down heard a kitten shrieking, and managed to make his way through the thick vegetation to find this poor little thing with a vine wrapped around her neck. 

Being's as I'm the block's go-to girl for cat-related issues, he asked if I would take her, because otherwise "suh'm out here's gonna kill it," and he already has plenty of pets. 

Well, so do I, but since two of mine are over 10 years old, I figure adding one more to the line-up won't be a problem. 

She is only about 100 times cuter than what you see in the photos, she is oh-so-sweet, and has the most adorable little squeak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment