Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm on the fence

Something's telling me a) to move. As in sell the house; and b) to get rid of ALLLLL my merchandise by dropping it off at a live auction, even the stuff that's currently listed on Etsy and FeeBay.

I'm not on the fence about moving. That, I realize, is a must-do for reasons I will withhold until I'm firmly esconced in my next house.

But if I pull the stuff off of Etsy, what happens if I make a big sale while I'm on the way to drop off everything at the auction?

"So what?" you ask.

Well, here's the thing(s): a)today I sold a big Holly Hobbie doll that was fated for the auction, and I got more than I would have if the auction house sold it; and b) I'm a Libra and, as such, am cursed with indecisiveness.

Wanna see the doll?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment