Monday, March 12, 2012

the very very very BEST IN THE ENTIRE KNOWN UNIVERSE

'Best what?,' you ask, both puzzled and intrigued.

Best ice cream.
"Pssht," you say.  "That's just your opinion."

Well, know this: I know ice cream. 

I was raised in a household where ice cream was a RELIGION (that and Christianity), and I know whereof I speak.

Halo Farm ice cream, which I discovered about 10 years ago, has NO competition, delicious-ness wise.   

Ben & Jerry?  Puhleeze.

Haagen-Dazs?  Don't make me laugh.

Breyers?  Close, but no cigar.

Cornish ice cream, which I was told on my 3-month Penn State-sanctioned trip to England a gazillion years ago, is famously wonderful?  Nope.  (Rather, it's one of the few edible things you can find in Old Blighty.)

You can find Halo ice cream, and Halo milk, which is graciously donated by cows whose milk is 100% free of all those cockamamie chemicals other milk producers put into members of the bovine community --  and Halo other stuff at three locations:

The Halo store on Spruce Street in Trenton, NJ (or maybe it's Ewing, NJ), but it's practically Trenton.  It's next to the Trenton Farmer's Market and is open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.  They also have two Halo Pubs in nearby communities.  I guess you can Google 'em.

Just thought I'd share these important facts with the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment