Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tuesday Song of the Week

The intro to this song sounds almost exactly to other song entries of the era, i.e. 1978-1979.

Yet another song you'll almost NEVER hear on any oldies station...

'Love Takes Time' - Orleans

This has me thinking about something I watched a few days ago, i.e. the first episode of The Golden Bachelor, which I dvr-ed.

It actually made me kinda sad, because it was so apparent that some of those women were absolutely desperate for a man.   

What was really sad was that several of those twenty women had less than two minutes screen time before they were sent away.  The astonishment on one woman's face almost made me teary.  

The Golden Bachelor himself was kinda teary when the rejects were standing there looking, well, rejected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment