Thursday, January 19, 2023

January 2023's Fourth Haul of Antiques and Untiques

Whew, I am astonished at the numbers of fantastic items just keep entering my Almighty Garage of Awesomeness.

These will, sooner or later, appear in my Etsy shop.

Here's a few that are already there:

        We be having Kitty Cucumber!! SOLD

Ellie decked out for a slumber party

Kitty Cucumber taking a bubble bath  SOLD

Kitty Cucumber and J. P. Buster shooting marbles

My aforementioned Almighty Garage of Awesomeness has several more Kitty Cucumber figurines hiding in boxes.

I'm still sad that they don't make these anymore, and I wish I knew why they stopped.

=====================================================================

Next up, our marvel of marvels

To wit: faux miniature bonsai tree with jade leaves, berries, and box.

The red berries aren't jade.  I think they're some kind of synthetic material.  My hubs insists it's some kind of stone or mineral.  The tendrils are some sort of wire.

 This is mind-bogglingly beautiful in person.

======================================================================

Enamel on copper!

I've had dozens of these over the years, but nothing this cool.
======================================================================
 
  This one's signed Annmarie Davidson. SOLD
=========================================================================
 
Lastly, but thousands of miles from leastly, we have this adorable 1940s doll: SOLD


=========================================================================

Until next time, see more, get more here:

www.etsy.com/shop/AntiquesUntiques

No comments:

Post a Comment