Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Wanna see a picture?

A couple of my FB friends have posted requesting people send in their own landscape photos. so we can all see different parts of the world, or the country, or the what have you.

The only requirement is that the poster not be in the photo.

I probably have a ton of photos I've taken of this or that landscape, but I think this one is pretty neat.

Since it's actually a cityscape, 

the city being London in 1984.  During this time I was in the UK for three months at the University of Exeter.  (If you would like to send me a few thou so I can go back, or many many thou so I can move there, convo me)

What's so neato about this image is that the guy is wearing a bowler hat, which I thought was one of those things consigned to the hatbox of history circa 1932.






No comments:

Post a Comment