Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Do not Do not Do not

Do NOT order clothes from Minachic.

You'll see their ads on Facebook, showing all kinds of attractive -- to me at least -- linen and cotton dresses and blouses and stuff.

I made the mistake of ordering.  

What I ended up getting were a few shoddy garments that would fit a woman who weights at least 250 pounds more than I do.   One would be very suitable for someone planning to appear on My 600 Pound Life.  

Naturally, I wanted to return them.  Minachic's return dealie is that you email service@minachic, give them the order number, and you'll get return/exchange instructions back.

Don't believe it.  You will NEVER hear back from them about their garbage clothes.

I wish wish wish I had seen this first:  https://www.trustpilot.com/review/minachic.com


No comments:

Post a Comment