Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tickets, please

Haven't posted any since last April, 

and yet I still have more stubs from movies I saw.

This time it's...
The Tall Guy
I saw this movie only for Jeff Goldblum, who I fell in love with at first sight, when at age 15 or so, I saw a commercial for Ten Speed and Brown Shoe, and my mouth dropped open.

"WHO IS THAT??"

I have a thing for members of the tribe.  Racial memory, I think, since I'm 1/4 Jewish.

Anyway, even though Jeff Goldblum was in it, I did not like The Tall Guy.  Emma Whatshername got on my nerves. (She always seems like she's winking at the camera, like 'Aren't I GREAT?!?)   And even if the love interest had been someone who didn't get on my nerves, this was one of the more awful romcoms it's been my misfortune to spend good money on.    

No comments:

Post a Comment