Thursday, August 16, 2018

in the kitchen

or 'in der Küche,' as the Germans would put it.

Took German in high school.  And college.  And another class thereafter.  You'll often hear me mutter 'Das interessiert mich nicht,' when the world attempts to compel me to see some awful chick flick, or watch some TV show I never heard of -- and the ones I've never heard of are growing exponentially in number- -, or do/see/hear something I'd prefer to forego.

Anyway, the kitchen...

kitchen towels aka dish towels we got:

towels with old advertising prints

towels with 19th century farm animal prints

towels with triplets

towels for the Celtic kitchen

Something for the Indian decor, Western decor, or overall awesomeness decor

See 100+ more kitchen towels aka dish towels here:

https://www.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye/products?dp=252832893724189245&pg=1&ps=204?rf=238225004668148127Z

Come back tomorrow to see more kitchen-ey stuff !!



No comments:

Post a Comment