Monday, May 14, 2018

Ties for guys for May

I didn't make a whole lot of ties this month, because a number of the images I was dealing with simply didn't look good on a tie.

However, some did !!

We got...


Yankee doodle
 times two


 =====================================================================

Hi fashion
 =======================================================================

Your bleeding heart
or
bleeding hearts 
 =======================================================================

Let's visit Persepolis !

=============================================================================

eyes
scary eyes
Don't I hand-color good?
===========================================================================

Leyendecker is in the house !! 
Don't I hand-color really good?
=========================================================================

As I'm very certain you all know by now, the watermarks are not on the actual ties they're only here to protect you from flying monkeys.

All of the above -- plus 509 more ties -- can be found here 


My other 20,000+ -- yep, TWENTY THOUSAND PLUS items can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment