Friday, January 19, 2018

RIP

I'm somebody with very bad luck, as in

all my favorite actors - the ones that set my gizzard aflutter - have this horrible habit of dying on me.


Raul Julia - 1994











Dennis Farina - 2013





















Alan Rickman - 2016














And just a few days ago, on January 15 went this guy:

Peter Wyngarde - 2018





















I didn't see him in a whole lot of things - a very memorable spot on The Avengers and another on The Prisoner, and the last 15 minutes of an episode of I Spy.  But he was pretty much the very very hottest hottest hottie ever to appear in a horror movie.  

A very classy, rather intelligent horror movie at that.  Even without his insane deliciousness, it's well worth seeing.

The US title is Burn Witch, Burn.  Original UK title is The Night of the Eagle.

Here's the trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment