Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Tails wine

My hubs and I go to Roger Wilco liquor store in New Jersey now and then to check the wine selection.

(Not that I have any interest in wine, but my hubs is ALL ABOUT it, being Italian and all.)

Anyway, two trips ago, in the markdown section, we find ...
A 2008 bottle of white wine called Happy Tails. 

Being's that I myself am ALL ABOUT kittens, I insisted we buy a bottle.

It turned out to be VERY good, and at our next trip, I insisted we get four -- or was it six -- bottles.


There were eight or nine bottles left, so if you'd like to try this delicious libation, I suggest you get there before our next trip.  (It's the Roger Wilco on Rt. 73 south, but the other one on 73 north might have it, too.

 Here's an on-line review I found:

http://www.theblackwiner.com/review_detail.asp?id=209&name=Sole_di_PugliaHappy_Tails

No comments:

Post a Comment