Friday, December 2, 2011

a'thriftin' and a'antiquin' down South

Last week me and the boy drove down to Alabama to spend Thanksgiving with his bro and SIL.

Naturally, my interest in turkey and family and football takes a back seat to my Old Stuff Obsession, and I was very excited to find some thrift shops and antiques stores, and find  some finds therein, to wit:


a Roseville dahlrose pattern vase:

a set of five lacquerware trays decorated with crawfish:

a set of five lacquerware trays decorated with winged bugs:

a Hazel-Atlas (I think) cobalt ice bucket decorated with dogs:

a handmade, homemade deco bell-hop figure:

six pieces of Syracuse restaurant china, Jubilee pattern:

a Nantucket basket in pendant form:

A very old metal kitty tray thingey:
Plus a few things I haven't gotten to photograph yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment