Monday, August 17, 2015

your Daily Double or GET GET GET IT IT IT

I'm sorry I missed Friday and Saturday.  I am currently STRESSED OUT OF MY MIND (the boy and I are house-shopping, and I'm going cray cray.)  

But that's not your problem, so here we go:

Today is Blue Vehicle Day, featuring...


this divine 1936 Packard
Specifically a blue Packard Twelve Club Sedan.  Awesome, no? (yes, very.)  This super-neat example of 1930s automobile design is available on everything from hats to tote bags to mouse pads to t-shirts to cards to aprons, and stuff.   Go to: www.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye/products and in the 'search this store' box' enter 'blue Packard'

Next up, the finest truck that ever came out of Chicago.
Or some place.  When I first looked this up, I got Ardmore, PA, which is bo unlikely, but there was all kinds of info about it, which mysteriously disappeared.  (I blame aliens messing with my head.)  Nevertheless, you could get this beauty on t-shirts, decals, cards, hats, neckties, mouse pads, tote bags, and MORE.  Go to: www.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye/products  and in the 'search this store' box enter 'Diamond T'


No comments:

Post a Comment