Saturday, May 16, 2015

Just dropping in

Yep, here I am with a few minutes to say hi. (Hi!) and also to offer you a daily double, which will soon be actually daily, Sundays excluded, once I get my life back, which is due to happen at approximately 3:55 pm on Wednesday, the 20th.  I might find time to post between now and then, but don't count on it.  And sorry that I missed the Tuesday Song of the Week feature this past week.  Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

So here we go... 
Almost excessively adorable
but now and then, excess is good.  The above image appears on  notebooks, boxes, tshirts, tote bags, mugs, jigsaw puzzles (!), clocks, neckties, and lots more!!!  Go towww.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye?rf=238225004668148127 and in the 'Search this store' box, enter 'two dogs'

I call fowl.
Specifically, a chicken called a 'dominique fowl.' 
 I have a bunch of 19th century prints of show poultry, each oozing with barnyardicousness.  The above is on everything from wrapping paper to jewelry/trinket boxes to mugs, decals, tshirts and more.  Go towww.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye?rf=238225004668148127 and in the 'Search this store' box, enter 'dominique.'

No comments:

Post a Comment