Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Get this!

Now that my Zazzle store is open, I want to share with you the awesome awesomeness you can expect.

So I'll be showing you the designs, which you can buy on t-shirts, and mugs, and cards, and clocks, and and and... well, it's simply amazing all the stuff you can find.  And use.  And give as gifts, and stuff. 

So, to feed what will soon develop into hunger and obsession on the part of my audience, I'll be posting at least two of my designs here per day, so you can rush over to my Zazzle store, and get something with that design on it.

First up, the beauteous beauty of Merle Oberon, from a 1940s flatware ad.

The image above is heavily watermarked for your protection here; on Zazzle, it's watermarkless.  It's available on boxes -- keychains -- cards -- coasters -- wall clocks, and MORE.  

Go here: www.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye?rf=238225004668148127, and in the 'Search This Store' box, enter Merle Oberon.  

Next, the handsomest, the hunkiest, and the hayseed-iest.


Hummina hummina, am I right?

Also heavily watermarked, but not on the stuff you'd get from Zazzle with his image on it.  It's from a 1940s shirt ad.

You can get him on greeting cards -- decals/skins -- t-shirts -- shirts -- tote bags -- notebooks -- mugs -- tote bags -- backpacks aka back packs -- watches aka wristwatches -- messenger bags -- magnets -- pillows -- wall clocks -- shower curtains (!!) and MORE.

Go here: www.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye?rf=238225004668148127, and in the 'Search This Store' box, enter 'hayseed''

No comments:

Post a Comment